Dinosaurchestra Dinosaurchestra

ja ja

the best lemon demon song ever, imho.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Perfect

Concept and execution couldn't be better... it gives me chills every time I see this video.

iWin iWin

Yo!

Thanks for featuring my song, man! I thought the animation was really good, although a bit confusing for me at first because I've never owned an mp3 player before and I didn't really understand the context, the first time I watched it. But the drawing and animation is amazing.

MorrowDays responds:

thanks! yeah, I needed something similar to the simple acoustics in the iPhone commercials, but with a bit more stuff to make the whole thing more interesting. Your audio is fantastic, and Im glad you enjoyed what I did with it!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Really good

Really well made tutorial, and it shows you how to do really interesting stuff.

But it's still really hard! Hahaha. My faerie looks like crap. But I will try again and again til I get it right. Thanks a lot.

Secret Doggy Pal Secret Doggy Pal

errrr

Wow, that was....erm.... fast.

I suppose it's got something, but I'd be hard pushed to say what 'it' is.

sircatfish responds:

Hahaha... Yeah.. Every verse in the song was improvised on the spot.
So, I was pretty impressed with what came out.

Undefined Female (Remix) Undefined Female (Remix)

Awesome

Good work man, love the drums and the ending is epic. You really left your own mark on it and that's important when you're remixing. I look forward to making more tracks with you!

TimeBender responds:

Thanks! I went through maybe four different drum sequences haha

Rabbit Helix Rabbit Helix

sweeeeeet

That's a fucking good mix, man. Sounds dirty, but interesting. You should get a vocalist with a really deep gravelly voice to sing on this one.

TimeBender responds:

AHHHHHH That was my aim. to create atsmosphere.

i say the beauty of music is not written

it is interpertated.