Secret Doggy Pal Secret Doggy Pal

errrr

Wow, that was....erm.... fast.

I suppose it's got something, but I'd be hard pushed to say what 'it' is.

sircatfish responds:

Hahaha... Yeah.. Every verse in the song was improvised on the spot.
So, I was pretty impressed with what came out.

Undefined Female (Remix) Undefined Female (Remix)

Awesome

Good work man, love the drums and the ending is epic. You really left your own mark on it and that's important when you're remixing. I look forward to making more tracks with you!

TimeBender responds:

Thanks! I went through maybe four different drum sequences haha

Rabbit Helix Rabbit Helix

sweeeeeet

That's a fucking good mix, man. Sounds dirty, but interesting. You should get a vocalist with a really deep gravelly voice to sing on this one.

TimeBender responds:

AHHHHHH That was my aim. to create atsmosphere.

i say the beauty of music is not written

it is interpertated.

Father Of Death Drum Challenge Father Of Death Drum Challenge

nice

I love it when the drums come in, great mixing of half tempo and full tempo... you should make this into a full length song.

TimeBender responds:

ahhh father of death did the song i only did the drums

thanks for checking out my stuff :D

[ mayhem ] [ mayhem ]

Kinda minimal

But still good... i like how the synth is used sparingly, cutting in and out of the song. You could try adding a few more instruments, here and there, just for effect. But this is a very good backbone of a song. Maybe up the low bass frequencies on the drums too, so that they can compete with the synth.

Don't worry if people give you a 0... one of my biggest fans voted zero on nearly all my songs, and didnt even give me a review!

boney-man responds:

LOL I'll try to stay cool when I get zeroes :D

Thanks for the 8! More to come!

Deep Forest of Rest Deep Forest of Rest

I like it

Interesting drum patterns and rhythm, and the melody is nice... I would have maybe liked a change or progression from the overall theme but this is definately a good effort.

Deflektor responds:

Lol, just a good effort! Anyways, thanks for the review!

Feelin' Jazzy. Feelin' Jazzy.

Cool

I like the composition of this one... I only think you have a few too many effects on the guitar, because it's a bit overbearing. Otherwise, really good.

Back to Artec Back to Artec

Very chilled

I'm impressed with the guitar at the beginning, it's well done and the overall feel is relaxing and... sweet!

That Familiar Feeling That Familiar Feeling

Pretty good

I like it... it's very minimalist but that adds to it, if anything. It shows you what can be done with just a guitar and a keyboard.

MysteriousAlternativeRockSound MysteriousAlternativeRockSound

nice peaks and valleys

I really liked the use of dynamics. The piano was probably the best part of it, but overall... just really good :). Hope you can check out some of my songs too.